Digital Communications Management Platform Announcement (Apr. 2017)
CTEC has won a new contract with Department of Interior to lead to support their federal government's Digital Communications Strategy. We are teamed with SalesForce, Carahsoft, and DEG Digital on this effort. The contract was awarded April 20, 2017 and valued at $46M for the next 5 years.
Salesforce is the leading digital communications platform in the industry, and is ranked as a Market Leader in Gartner's 2017 Magic Quadrants for Digital Marketing Hubs and Relationship Management SaaS. It is not only the marketing platform of choice for the world's largest and most recognizable brands like Amazon, JetBlue, Dunkin Donuts, but it is also used by the White House and other Federal, State and local government agencies with over 40 ATOs currently in place within the various federal agencies.
With its scalable, full lifecycle approach to customer engagement, this new platform will enable you to communicate with citizens, partners, and even your employees in entirely new ways, including:
- Customizable, targeted messaging. Connect with subscribers based on distinct preferences and behavior to increase engagement.
- Create amazing content without coding! The drop & drag user interface provides ease of use for all.
- A multi-channel environment. Full suite of services includes mobile, social, web, online and automation to engage citizens in the medium of their choice.
- Real-time engagement analytics. Choose from dozens of pre-built, dashboards, easily accessible reports and ad-hoc reporting interface for quickly generating custom reports.
- Seamless integration with your current environment. Spark greater engagement by delivering messages the consumer needs to hear along their journey.
Stay tuned for more information about this exciting new platform and how it can help you get the right message to the right audience at the right time.